jueves, 28 de julio de 2016

I hope you can follow the thread. Remember that there is a deadline. Friday 29 until 11:00 am

18 comentarios:

  1. My name is María Alejandra Benítez Marín, i was born on february 13/95, and casually my favorite number is 13. i am a very sincere person and that was why i chose to study law, because i love the truth an justice. I love with my mom, my grandmom and my little brother, and those people are the most important in the world to me, they are people full of love and fill me eith love. My expectation for the new semester is to learn a los things that make me grow as a persona and a bit more professional.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Be careful with the pronoun I. It always goes in capital letter.
      Check always for mistakes- 'a los things'. I imagine you meant: 'a lot of things'

      Borrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. My name is Daniela i was born on February 28 1997 in Cali Colombia, I´m 19 years old. I live with my mom and my sister, also we have a little dog and his name is Bruno. I studied my high school in Berchmans School, in this moment I’m studying psychology in the university PUJ. I chose my career because i like all about the humans and their behaviors. On the other hand one of the most things that i like do is listen to music and read novels, in addition to i love dancing and spend time with my family and my friends.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Remember that the pronoun of the first person is always in capital letter: I.
      one of the most things that i like do is - should be: one of the things I like most is to do...

      Borrar
  5. My name is Maria Paula Zuluaga Roldán, I was born on January 20th in Palmira, I’m 18 years old. I like read and write, so i decided study Communication in the PUJ. In my free time I listen to music, take pictures, watch Netflix, and sing. I live in Cali whit my aunt, when I was in high school I lived with my grandmother and my aunt. I have a cat for a pet, her name is Misifus. I hope learn so much in this semester, for make me a good communicator and journalist in the future.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. My name is Verónica Salcedo Cantillo, I was born on 29 march 1996 in Cali, I´m 20 years old. In high school I studied in Carmelo School, and I graduated in 2012. currently I am studying law at the PUJ , Because it is a profession That has always passionate me and I Love it.
    I have a beautiful family and I live with my parents and my older sister and we had a dog but died two years ago and since then a we don´t have pets in my house, but I have three horses in a riding school, because my favorite hobby is horse riding. I love them. I love to dance, so at least once a month I go to party. I study English since high school, but not intensively, and in this course I would like to strengthen the foundations of English that I have and improve my vocabulary.


    ResponderBorrar
  7. My name is Isabela Castañeda, I was born on twenty August 1996 in Cali, Colombia. I studied in Santa librada. I study communication because I want to work in a social organization. I live with my parents and sisters. I have two cats. I go to party in special occasions. I practiced downhill longboard. I study in the University Javeriana because my parents recommend. I studied English for two semesters. I love pizza, to dance, go to movies, and read. In this course I want to learn to speak better English because my expectations is to learn more in a creative way.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hello,my name is Tatiana Ramírez Cañas, my birthday is on December 8th,I was born in Cúcuta. I did study in the Instituto Técnico Nacional de comercio, I chose comunication in the PUJ because I'm interesting in the organizations program and the audiovisual productions.
    I live with my uncle and my dog, my dog is beautiful and it name is Fiona, I go partying when I finish the exams and practice basketball at night with my best friend.
    I like read books, listen to music, leave with my friend, being with my family, play with my dog and I don't like make food and make trade.I would like to have more dinamics activities.
    My expectations about the course are learning more,talk and write more safely.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  10. My name is Andres Felipe Medina, my birthday is on october second, I was born in Bogota but I studied in Popayan .I chosen this university because It was my mom's idea, so I study Civil Engineering.
    Actually I live with two friends, I met them at university we have a cat, its name is Silvestre. When I have free time I go to dance with my friends and I really like play soccer.

    ResponderBorrar
  11. My name is Ruben Dario Vargas Yandy, I was born on january 16 of 1998 in Cali, Colombia. I finish my high school in Piendamo, Cauca (my family's town), and while I was in 6th grade I had a obsession for make my own videogame, then it I start to learn how to write code, and I loved it, I loved it so much as to make me be here today. In my free times I work in opensource proyects, practice Ping Pong, Billar, watch sports or maybe make a bet. As English is the most important lenguaje for my career, I hope to get a greatest English level.

    ResponderBorrar
  12. My name is Carem Granada, I was born in Cali, on January 2th/1997, so i´m nineteen years old.
    I´ve always studied in public school. I started High School in Santa Librada, that was one of the most important stage of my life. Nevertheless, when I finished it, one oportunity was presented to me and it allowed me to get in to the Javeriana. I chose this University because I think that it offered the better tools for psychological education.
    I really like what i´m doing now, so I enjoy to learn about human behaviour and philosophy of mind.

    ResponderBorrar
  13. My name is Francisco José Pantoja, I was born in Palmira, on June 26 of 1997, I studied on Cardenas Centro (Palmira). I study Electronics engineering, because when I was child always made wooden robots, and wanted them alive. I wanna learn the operation of systems, circuits, and do the projects I have in mind. I live with my parents and brothers, and I have two cats and one dog. I almost never go to party, but I go when my girlfriend inviting me. I don't practise any sport, but when I was in the School, I practised basketball and Volleiball everytime. I have been studying English since the school until now in the English II in the U, my interest is play to piano, and hobbies listen to music, in my free time, read some articles, see films on the PC, visite to my girlfriend, write some things, etc. I wanna get better in english with the course.

    ResponderBorrar
  14. My name is Isabella Jaramillo. I was born in Popayan and my birthday is on May 14th. In popayan, I studied in the Colombo Francés.
    Actually, I am studying psychology, I am in 9th semester and I'm so happy with this choise.

    I live alone in an apartment. I love the animals, specially the cats and dogs. Also, I have a cat, she is beautiful and so funny, her name is Michu.

    I hope this course will allow me to learn a lot.

    ResponderBorrar
  15. My name is Camila Pizo. Mi birthday is on september 8 and i born on Popayan. I did my high school in San Agustin school located in the historical center of Popayan. When i was a child, all time i spoke with my brother and my sister about political topics, they helped me to understand a lot of things about power systems, for this reasson i chose Politic science, because it’s a very important science that studies the social order.
    I live with three rommates. I have a pretty cat, but she lives in Popayan. I practiced soccer when i lived in my city. My hobbies are play the guitar and visit natural places, in my free time i watch series or movies and i listen music all the time.

    ResponderBorrar
  16. Hello, my name is Sebastián Herrera. I was born in Cali, Colombia, on March 22th of 1993. I was studied in the Colegio Americano on high school. Actually, I'm studying Business Administration and I liked it a lot. I live with my parents and my sister, and I have a dog and three parrots. About the party, I don´t go out much, maybe one time every six months. That is because I love to practice sport, specially soccer. For me, the soccer is my life.
    I hope to learn a lot about this course.

    ResponderBorrar